The Minicam is an uncomplicated and solid camera. It is small,
but turns out to be an excellent keen eye, suitable for
multifunctional use. In drains from Ø 50 mm - 110 mm it tracks
down all problems and is not put off by right angle bends.
The MiniCam can be used in a broad range of circumstances.
It inspects drains, waste pipes, sewers, transit pipes,
ventilation channels and chimneys. An ideal tool to track down
ruptures, saggings, roots, hidden defects and leakages.
The MiniCam is an uncomplicated camera:
• easy to use,
• low maintenance,
• provides pictures of an excellent quality
• can be connected to most monitors, PC’s
and laptops with video-in connection by
means of BNC connection.
• Standard connection for external
The MiniCam standard equipment:
• hose reel brake
• 30 metres of glass fibre push rod (4,5 mm on reel)
• automatic and direct light regulation
• hand-operated focus
• light weight, long life frame with anti slip and
scratch free rubberpads
• closed maintenance free friction rings
• NW70 centralizer
• storage bag for connection cables
• electronic meter counter
Usable Pipes with Ø from 50 - 110 mm
Cable length 30 meter (glass fibre push rod) 4,5 mm on reel
Camera head 34 mm long, Ø 40 mm
Light sensitivity 3 Lux (LED white light)
Connectable to Most monitors, PC’s and laptops with video-in connection